Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Kennedy Krieger - June 3

Hello!  I apologize for not having these up sooner.  We've been busy, as you can imagine, and I was having some issues with the videos that we took.  If you click on the link below, it will take you to my YouTube page and you can check out what I just uploaded under the Recent column.  They are only from Monday so I will work on having the rest up tomorrow.  Thank you for following!

http://www.youtube.com/user/aawood00

Also, please don't forget about the fundraiser at Hoss's this Friday, June 8!  This will be for the entire day at the Hummelstown location only.  Please don't forget that part.  You will also need to give them a printout letting them know you were there to support Aaron's Journey.  If you do not have this, here is a link:

http://aquadsblog.blogspot.com/2013/05/hosss-fundraiser-june-8th-at.html

Please let me know if you have any questions!  Thank you so much for your support.  You make what I'm doing possible and I appreciate it so very much!

Aaron

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aaron!! I just want to let you know that your fundraiser is Saturday, June 8, not Friday. I called Hoss's just to double check and they said it's definitely scheduled for tomorrow (6-8-13). Nice to see you working out on your videos! :) I miss you guys!! Tell Melissa I said hi also!

    ReplyDelete