Friday, August 16, 2013

I promised a blog...

Unfortunately it's going to be a really short one.  Actually, not unfortunately because it's all for good reasons!  Tonight we're having dinner at the house with my mom.  Melissa is cooking steaks on the grill!  Tomorrow we're going to a Phillies game.  They are playing the Dodgers, who have turned things around since the All-Star break and are doing amazing, so hopefully it's a good game but you never know with the Phillies.  Sunday there is a basket bingo fundraiser going on and I did not know when I will be home.  Hopefully I can write something Sunday late afternoon or evening.  After all, that is my special day, if you want to call it that.  Like Melissa, I don't know what to call it!

Thanks for following and talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment